• Pay GH¢100.00 into UPSA Absa Account at any Branch (Account Number 1824888)
• Submit the pay-in-slip to Room 16, South Wing, Central Administration Block
• Pick a form, fill and submit it by attaching your Birth certificate and Examination Results-slip
REGULAR PROFESSIONAL STUDENTS
Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢230.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International
Applicants at the following sales points:
1. Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
2. Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
3. By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link https://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
4. By mobile money (all networks) shortcode: *887*18#
Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be completed online i.e.
• Log on to admission.upsa.edu.gh
• Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the online application form.
• Fill in the application form and submit it online
Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format.
• Certified copies of all certificates
• Certified copies of original transcript(s) of academic records
• Certificates confirmed by the professional body are required for professional applicants
• Birth certificate
PROGRESSIVE PROFESSIONAL PATH-WAY PROGRAMME (PPPP)
• Pay GH¢ (300.00 or 500.00 or 700.00) into UPSA Absa Account at any Branch (Account Number 1824888), based on the number of subjects you want to do
• Submit the pay-in-slip to Room 308, IPS Directorate, 2nd Flour, Justice Aryeetey’s Building
• Pick a form, fill it and return it with a two size passport picture, birth certificate and your UPSA Academic Transcript or Certificate
Kindly note the fee structure per the number of course(s)
|NO. OF COURSES||1||2||3 or more|
STUDENT REGISTRATION, MEMBERSHIP DUES AND EXAMINATION FEES
All candidates are to note that they are required to register with the selected professional body as student members and to pay annual membership dues which are entirely determined by the professional body.
Examination Fees are also charged per paper and candidates should do well to register with the professional body for each paper or assessment they wish to sit.