Doctor of Philosophy in Marketing
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for admission to the University’s 4-Year Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Marketing programme for the 2022/2023 Academic Year.
Why UPSA PhD?
- Collaborative blend of local and international instructional faculty
- Congenial leveraging of UPSA’s uniqueness of well-established scholarship with professionalism
- Consistent strong practical teaching and research training focus
- Comprehensive evaluation and student performance monitoring
- Committed team of qualified research supervisors
- Compatible skills in the design, execution and presentation of original research
- Applicants with any of the following qualifications from an institution accredited/approved by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC):
- A Master degree by research or coursework in Marketing with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- A Master degree by research or coursework in other business disciplines with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Applicants with degrees from foreign universities are required to have their academic certificates certified/verified by Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC) prior to their offer of admission.
All applicants must pass a selection interview which will be conducted at the discretion of the admission panel.
How to Apply
(a) Purchase of Online Serial Numbers (OSN):
Online Serial Numbers (OSN) for UPSA are available for purchase at the cost of GH¢300.00 for Ghanaian Applicants and US$120.00 for International Applicants at the following sales points:
Any Ecobank or Access Bank branch nation-wide
Any Ghana Post (Post Office) branch nation-wide
By Visa/Master Card/Mobile Money using the link http://interpayafrica.com/custom/upsa
By mobile money (all networks) short code: *887*18#
(b) Completion of Online Application Form
All applications must be completed on-line i.e.
Log on to upsasip.com/adm-area
Use the Online Serial Numbers (OSN) and the receipt number to access the on-line application form
Fill in the application form and submit it online
(c) Attachment of Supporting Documents
All applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms. All such documents to be attached must be scanned into PDF format:
– Copies of certified academic certificates and transcripts
Two recommendation letters (i.e. on the applicant’s ability to undertake doctoral studies)
Personal Statement (i.e. applicant’s motivation to pursue doctoral studies)
Copy of birth certificate.