The Master of Business Administration in Marketing programme is designed to meet both the academic and professional needs of managers in any sector of the global economy. This programme is designed to develop managers to attain excellence in any industry through the application and use of practical marketing principles, concepts, and tools.
The programme aims to equip students with knowledge, skills, and attitudes to provide effective and efficient marketing practises.
It also aims to develop a manager’s understanding and critical appreciation of theories and tools in marketing and strategic planning at the middle and senior levels of organisations.
The objectives of the MBA in Marketing programme are to:
• To equip students with the essential knowledge and skills involved in the practise of marketing internationally and locally.
• Discuss a range of personal skills required by marketers to efficiently and effectively operate in the marketing environment.
The target audience includes Marketing Executives, Marketing Officers, Customer Service Officers, Front Desk Officers, Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, any middle-level managers who have an interest in marketing, and graduates who want to further their education in marketing.
• A good first degree (at least second class lower) from an accredited or recognised institution,
• Relevant and globally recognised full professional qualifications such as Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM),
• A third-class degree with at least five (5) years of relevant working experience may be considered through an admissions interview.
Two (2) academic years
Evenings: Mondays to Fridays, 5:30 pm–8:30 pm, and
Weekends: Fridays through Sundays
For further information, contact the Programme’s Coordinator via email at [email protected] or call 0244263066.