General Entry Requirements
Applicants who possess any of the following can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree from an NAB recognised university/institution in relevant discipline with;
- a second class lower or better
- a third class, however such applicants will be required to go through screening and selection interview to ascertain their suitability for admission
- Relevant recognized full professional qualification such as ICAG, ACCA, CIMA, CIM, CPA, ICSA and CIB.
- International applicants with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields established by NAB. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
Specific Entry Requirements
Master of Philosophy in Finance
Prospective applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower in a finance related field such as Banking and Finance, Accounting, Economics or an equivalent chartered professional certificate in any of the areas specified above.
Master of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance/ Master of Business Administration in Auditing/ Master of Business Administration in Internal Auditing/Master of Business Administration in Petroleum Accounting & Finance
Prospective applicants to the above MBA programmes must have a bachelor’s degree in accounting and/or finance or an equivalent chartered professional certificate in accounting or related field.
Master of Science in Insurance Risk Management
Prospective applicants are required to have any of the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower in Finance, Risk Management, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Accounting, Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics and Engineering from an institution recognized by NAB.
- Non-related bachelor’s degree with a minimum of two years’ working experience in insurance risk management or related field may be considered.
- Relevant professional qualifications such as the Chartered Institute of Insurance (CII).