The Master of Arts in Business Administration in Corporate Communications programme is meticulously designed to provide skilled professionals with the requisite tools to make strategic business decisions by effectively utilizing corporate communications and management tools. This program focuses on equipping graduates with the necessary expertise to excel in the dynamic field of corporate communications while also providing them with a comprehensive understanding of fundamental business principles.
The over-arching aim of the programme is to develop the capacity of corporate communication professionals with a strong background in business administration.
It is also to empower students to select appropriate corporate communications and management tools for strategic business decisions.
The objectives of the MA in Brand Communications programme are to:
• Enable students to formulate management and corporate communications strategies for the achievement of organizational goals.
• Empower students to demonstrate the skills required to select appropriate corporate communications and management tools for strategic management decisions.
• Develop students’ skills to translate research findings into professional practice.
• Enhance the capacity of students to produce strategic corporate communications and management plans for their organizations.
• Prepare students to demonstrate cognitive skills of critical thinking and analysis necessary for making management and corporate communication decisions.
The target audience includes corporate communications executives and managers, external affairs managers, journalists, media practitioners, public relations executives, communication consultants, marketing managers, middle-level managers, and graduates who have an interest in corporate communications.
• A good first degree from a recognized and accredited University/Institution preferably with a second class or better in any discipline.
• A third-class degree with at least five (5) years of relevant working experience may be considered through an admissions interview.
Two (2) academic years
Evenings: Mondays to Fridays, 5:30 pm–8:30 pm, and
Weekends: Fridays through Sundays
For further information, contact the Programme’s Coordinator via email at [email protected] or call 0533839183.