The Master of Arts in Brands and Communications Management programme aims to provide specialized expertise to its graduates in the field of brand and communications management. The programme’s unique combination of brand and communication concepts contributes to its distinctiveness within the country’s current developmental landscape and the marketing profession.
The program aims to equip students with specialized skills in brand and communications management, giving them a competitive edge in an evolving marketing landscape.
It also aims to equip students with the requite skills required to develop and execute marketing campaigns, build strong brands, and strengthen the competitive position of their organizations.
The objectives of the MA in Brand Communications programme are to:
• Provide students with knowledge of the role of brand communications with a focus on the creation of sustained brand equity.
• Equip students with the vital building tools for brand equity and compelling brand communications.
• Gain an understanding of different approaches for measuring and managing brand equity.
• Apply the knowledge in brand and communications theories in designing compelling brand messages for enhancing the competitiveness of organizations.
The target audience includes Marketing Executives, Marketing Officers, Brand Managers, Communication Managers, Creatives/Artists, Public Relation Officers, Sales Representatives, Sales Managers, middle-level managers, and graduates who have an interest in brand management and communications.
• A good first degree from a recognized and accredited University/Institution preferably with a second class or better in any discipline.
• Relevant recognized full professional qualifications such as Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
• A third-class degree with at least five (5) years of relevant working experience may be considered through an admissions interview.
One (1) academic year
Evenings: Mondays to Fridays, 5:30 pm–8:30 pm, and
Weekends: Fridays through Sundays
For further information, contact the Programme’s Coordinator via email at [email protected] or call 0533839183.