General Entry Requirements
Applicants who possess any of the following can apply:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised university/institution in relevant discipline with;
- a second class lower or better
- a third class, however such applicants will be required to go through screening and selection interview to ascertain their suitability for admission
- Relevant recognized full professional qualification such as ICAG, ACCA, CIMA, CIM, CPA, ICSA and CIB.
- International applicants with a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields established by NAB. Evidence of proficiency in English Language will be required in the case of applicants from non-English speaking countries.
Information Technology Proficiency Requirement (ITPR)
In additions to the above requirements, applicants shall also be required to possess information technology skills in order to access and use e-resources and participate in e-learning based activities, interactions and assessments. The basic ITPR include the following:
- Demonstrate ability to use an end device such as desktop or laptop computer, smart phone or a tablet to access internet resources and communicate with others, and for folder and file management.
- Demonstrate ability to use a word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software to prepare assignments, reports, and other scholarly contents
- Demonstrate ability to use basic web 2.0 technologies such as
- General or scholarly search engines
- Social engineering platforms