Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA)
ACCA is a globally respected qualification with 110 years experience as a leading professional accounting body. ACCA examinations are written 4 times a year, notably: in March, June, September and December. Computer-based exams (CBE) are also offered on-demand for the first four exams: Accountant in Business (AB), Management Accounting (MA), Financial Accounting (FA) and Corporate and Business Law (LW).
The ACCA Programme is squarely made up of three (3) levels with thirteen (13) modules as follows;
• Accountant in Business – AB (Formerly F1)
• Management Accounting – MA (Formerly F2)
• Financial Accounting – FA (Formerly F3)
Prospective students without any tertiary qualification seeking to study for the Applied Knowledge-Based qualification will be admitted through our Access Programme.
Successful completion of the above leads to the award of the ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF) and eligibility to start the Applied Skills Level Examinations listed below. A candidate with an accounting degree is also qualified to take part in the Applied Skills Qualification Examination.
• Corporate and Business Law – LW (Formerly F4)
• Performance Management – PM (Formerly F5)
• Taxation – TX (Formerly F6)
• Financial Reporting – FR (Formerly F7)
• Audit & Assurance – AA (Formerly F8)
• Financial Management – FM (Formerly F9)
Strategic Professional (Essentials)
• Strategic Business Leader – SBL (Formerly P1)
• Strategic Business Reporting – SBR (Formerly P2)
Strategic Professional (Options) – Choose any 2 from 4
• Advanced Financial Management – AFM (Formerly P4)
• Advanced Performance Management – APM (Formerly P5)
• Advanced Taxation– ATX (Formerly P6)
• Advanced Audit & Assurance (UK or International) – AAA (Formerly P7)